Want to use a D|Focus with an HDSLR camera like the Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D or Panasonic Lumix GH2 but don't want to add a rail system? If so then the D|Focus D|Mount is for you. The D|Mount V4 is a new design that utilizes a sliding baseplate the adjust the D|Focus similar to a rail system, but in a smaller, more dedicated package. The V4 is far more robust and reliable than any of the previous versions. The D|Focus will lock down firmly and not come loose under normal use.
Note: The DSLR mount is an optional mounting accessory for the D|Focus and is not included with the D|Focus.
- Made in the USA of stamped and CNC machined aluminum
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Sliding baseplate design allows for "rod support like" adjustment without rods.
- A single thumbscrew locks the slide in place
- Optional locking pins on the baseplate keep the camera from rotating (available for the Canon 5D Mark II, 7D, 60D, T2i, T3i)
- Battery door clearance for Canon T2i, T3i, 60D, 7D, 5DII & Panasonic GH1, GH2
- One year limited warranty.
- Compatible only with the D|Focus V3
Plus Shipping & Handling:
United States: $6.00
Canada & Mexico: $13.00
All other countries: $16.00